Welcome to the Norton Lindsey Parish Council website
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Advice:
On 29 April 2020 the Government announced the further expansion of access to coronavirus testing to help protect the most vulnerable.
Anyone in England with coronavirus symptoms, who either has to leave home to go to work or is aged 65 and over, will now also be able to get tested.
Tests are available across the country. They can be booked immediately.
People can register at the testing portal using this link (https://bit.ly/BookTesting). Full guidance on testing can be viewed here (https://bit.ly/TestingGuidance).
Warwickshire County Council is providing mental health advice and links to resources during the coronavirus outbreak here.
Norton Lindsey Parish Council has set up an Emergency Action Plan to help support all Parishioners during this difficult time. If you would like to put your name down for support, please contact the Parish Clerk who will arrange for a co-ordinator to get in touch with you.
If your children are entitled to free school lunches call Warwickshire Welfare for 6 weeks of support for food – 0800 4081448.
Warwickshire County Council have circulated some useful links to help signpost people more effectively to the right place for help.
* Their new webpage detailing our support offer to the most vulnerable people is now live.
* They have also produced a leaflet that explains the support offer to our most vulnerable people, which you may find informative.
* The Growth Hub website is for all enquiries from businesses about support.
* The helpline numbers for parents enquiring about free school meal support are 0800 4081448 or 01926 359182.
* This is the direct link to information on mental health and emotional wellbeing services available to support all people.
* Please use this link to the WCC dedicated coronoavirus website for the latest updates on Council services.
Letter from Warwick District Council to business owners regarding Business Grant Fund Schemes